$30,000 to $40,000 Annually
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
The Telemarketing Manager’s role is to manage 4-14 telemarketers to develop leads to sell Advanced Commercial Roofing services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND BASIC TASKS
- Demonstrate knowledge of company’s products and services, our marketing position and objective.
- Represent the company in an honest and professional manner.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly reports for management to measure telemarketer performance.
- Encourage and motivate telemarketers.
- Import new numbers (suspects) into database for move the sales process along from suspects, to contacts, to leads in the database.
- Interview new potential employees to provide input and evaluation in the hiring process.
- Assist telemarketers by e-mailing, faxing, and/or standard mailing information sheets and packets to potential customers.
- Research building ownership and contact information.
- Responsible for training for all telemarketers.
- Scan aerial view of properties to research roof types and sizing.
- Generate sales leads by making phone calls out of databases, calling old leads, and assisting telemarketers with calls.
- Assist in installation, maintenance, and inventory of IT and electronic equipment.
Manage lead costs to achieve $100/lead generated or lower. Work as Team Leader to Telemarketers to provide steady business for ACR. Assist Telemarketers to achieve both personal and company goals.
A High School Diploma or GED Certificate required, some college preferred.
Candidate must have knowledge of the sales process, general PC skills, and basic construction practices.
Experience setting appointments in the sales process is essential. Use CMS to track customer activities to promote sales and plan strategies for sales enhancement, Access experience preferred. Telephone sales experience is helpful.
A Telemarketing Sales Manager must be self-motivated with a sense of urgency. Candidate must be organized, persuasive, be able to prioritize, handle rejection, and keep a positive attitude. Must be able to effectively manage their time and maximize their productivity. Internet and general PC skills will be used with the MS Office Suite. Person must have the ability to connect key concepts and ideas with implementation into daily tasks and projects.
Full-time work hours sitting at desk working with PC and telephone. Normal work hours and standard office conditions exist.
About Advanced Commercial Roofing:
Advanced Commercial Roofing incorporated in March of 1984. ACR was founded in Indiana and quickly expanded throughout the Midwest, serving Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Louisville, Lexington, Columbus, Cleveland and all points in between. In 1997 we became licensed in Florida and are serving Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Tallahassee, and all of Northern and Central Florida. We now serve the entire state of Georgia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com